Wednesday 17 March 2010

Crocheted necklace



Marche Special Crochet Goods
Paperback: 79 pages
Publisher: Nihon Vogue Sha (October 2009)
Language: Japanese
24 Crochet projects (brooches, hair accessories, bags, collars, etc)

I bought this Japanese crochet book, Marche Special Crochet Goods, in a whim and when I received it, found it a bit boring. It did not have that many ideas and the crochet patterns were a bit difficult to grasp. At least the pictures were pretty and inspirational, as always, and I decided to try making something from it. I settled to the easiest project: making a necklace from crocheted beads. I used leftover yarns from Hello Kitty bag and dishcloths so I did not have a lot of colours to choose from. I did okay anyway, didn't I? :)


Next time I will use a bit more stuffing in the beads. Now the are a bit too soft and don't hold their shape that well. Making crocheted beads was so easy that I might just have to make several necklaces!



7 comments:

Anna said...

Aivan ihana kaulakoru! Tahtoo kans.

Anonymous said...

Ihana! Oletko ajatellut käyttää itse vai annatko helmet Emmalle Hello Kitty -laukun kaveriksi?

Marianna

Anonymous said...

Todellakin ihana! :) Kelpais mullekin ;)

:)Meeri

Tuia said...

Kiitos tytöt :)

Helmet on Emmalle, ne on mulle aivan liian lyhyet. Pitäisi tehdä vielä toinen satsi helmiä, että helminauha olisi itselle tarpeeksi pitkä. En tykkää lyhyistä, paksuista helminauhoista...

Anonymous said...

Miten tuo täyte työnnetään pallojen sisälel vai virkataanko sitä täytteen päälle?


- minna

Tuia said...

Toiseen päähän jää pieni aukko, jota kautta täyte tungetaan sisään. Sen jälkeen otetaan neula käteen ja päätellään aukko kiinni. Muutama pisto silmukasta toiseen ja solmulla kiinni, tosi helppoa.

Satu said...

Vau!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...