Monday 6 June 2011

Another bag


I used the same pattern by verypurpleperson as before. Love the pattern! I have five bags cut out and ready to be sewn. If only I had the time to start sewing... By the way, check out her blog, she is amazing! Right now she is making bras and panties. Seriously, bras and panties! Now I can't think of anything else, I also need to make my own bras!


The fabric is from Ikea, my favourite at the moment. The lining is some old Hello Kitty patterned cotton from my stash.


Cute bag for a cute girl :)

Btw, I got a new camera! Can't wait to start learning how to use it, it seems a bit more complicated than my old mobile phone camera! However, these pictures have been taken with the broken camera, if it isn't obvious from the picture quality...

3 comments:

Meiju said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meiju said...

Onpas kiva!

Tuia said...

Kiitos, Meiju!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...