Monday 27 June 2011

Jeans bag


My mom gave me her old jeans (from the 90's! Horrible. Elastic waistband, can you imagine...) and I got to work. There is plenty of material to use, and I have been making skirts from it. One I already made using the said elastic waistband but the other one is still work in progress. I doubt Emma will ever get it, it is so boring to make. Anyway, I used the rest of the fabric for this bag, the middle of this bag is the side seam of the jeans leg. The inside fabric is from Ikea, remnants of the Christmas dress project.


I have a hard time deciding which side I like the best! I'm so happy this bag is reversible!

3 comments:

Suvi said...

Ihana laukku! Suurkiitos ideasta, kävinkin hakemassa kaavat itselleni!

Tuia said...

Ole hyvä, Suvi :)

Linxx said...

Where did you find the pattern for this bag? I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...