Thursday 22 September 2011

Cat bag


I made this bag already in June but I've had no time to blog about it before. I got the idea from a Korean website (I guess it is Korean, not sure), webshop to be exact. The original bag is not crocheted but I really wanted to make one and let Emma choose the yarn. Naturally her choice was purple! 

Source: http://www.goroke.co.kr/shop/shopdetail.html?branduid=32502&xcode=017&mcode=000&scode=&type=O&search=&sort=order
This bag is a bit smaller than the original and the handles are longer, just to make it more practical for Emma to carry. I lined it with the same flower fabric that I used for this ruffle skirt.



By the way, I have collected all kinds of inspiring crochet pictures and instructions to my Pinterest crochet board. I hope you'll like them!

7 comments:

Wendy said...

So cute and original!

Tuia said...

Thanks, Wendy!

Satu said...

Hauska! Voi että mä en koskaan jaksa tuota vuorittamista.

Tuia said...

Satu, mä teen vuorittamisen helpoimman kautta ja siksi se ei yleensä kestä tarkempia lähikuvauksia :) Nytkään en jaksanut kääntää reunaa vaan saumuroin sen vain.

Naturally Carol said...

Hi Tuia..that's a very cute cat bag..I am sure your daughter will get heaps of use from it and enjoy it a lot!

Tuia said...

Thanks, Carol! Your comments are always so nice :)

miyavkedicik said...

Ohhh you like cats like me...:))
You may visit my blog and find some cat bags...:))
http://becktovintage.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...