Wednesday 15 June 2011

Roses and daisies


On a whim, I started crocheting squares again, the colours inspired me. It might be a pillow, it might be a bag, we'll see when I get it finished. Plans are a bit sketchy at the moment! I like the rose square but I love the daisy square more. It is so easy to make. Oh, and did you notice a certain kitty in the bottom right corner...


Photos are taken with my new camera! I am so happy but seriously, camera can only do so much - I'll have to learn how to use it as well...

2 comments:

Petriina said...

Ihanat, raikkaat värit !

Millainen on uusi kamerasi ?

Tuia said...

Kesähelteet inspiroi tekemään jotain viileistä väreistä :) Noista tulee kyllä kesä mieleen muutenkin.

Mun kamera on Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ7, eli ei mikään järkkäri, mutta hieman parempi kuin pokkari. Isäni sen hylkäsi ja otin tietenkin kiitollisena vastaan :)

Vaikuttaa ihan hyvältä, mutta en ole vielä yhtään sinut sen kanssa. Räpsin vaan!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...