I have been busy with renovating our apartment and have not had time to sew. I have crocheted a bit and sewn a bit but I have not finished anything in ages. Well, for a week at least which is a long time for me!
So yesterday evening I decided to make something very simple and made a nightgown for Emma from a very boring jersey fabric. Emma needs new nightgowns so I made something useful for a change.
It seems to be a bit wrinkled even though I ironed it, apologies for that! As you can see, it is very basic and I had the pattern ready from earlier projects, so all I needed to do was to add the sleeves.
I did not even bother to turn the seams, I think it looks OK anyway. I might still add a ruffle to the hem since I have a few strips of the jersey left. The cutting and sewing took literally ten minutes, so it is good to save used patterns. Something of a revelation to me actually... Anyway, one boring fabric used up, plenty to go. Sigh.