Friday 16 March 2012

Crowns!


I have been thinking about making some crocheted crowns for a while now, ever since I saw some ideas in Pinterest. I've pinned a lot of crowns to my crochet board so I had to make my own version.

I used clear plastic headbands that were extras from Emma's birthday last year. They used to have cardboard princess crowns attached but I removed those. I knew it was worth while to save them! These are so simple to crochet, just pick any lace trim pattern you like and crochet around the headband. 




My model is a bit tired in these pictures, she has been quite ill with influenza. Now she is again full of energy, just in time for the weekend :)

2 comments:

Aira said...

Wow! Upea idea ja tosi hienoja - mäkin haluan tollasen... :)

Tuia said...

No mun täytyy varmaan tehdä sulle tollanen :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...