Sunday 27 June 2010

Getting your money's worth - another Ikea project




 As I've already mentioned, I like Ikea's fabric selection. I could not pass by a children's fabric called Annamoa so I bought a meter of it for 4, 95 euros. I wanted to make a small travel pouch for my crochet stuff and I fell in love with the cute deer print. The pouch is nothing special, just a square piece of fabric with a zipper on top.


After I had made the green pouch I had quite a few pieces of fabric left, so I decided to make another pouch. And another. And a bag. I went a bit crazy and made a needlebook as well using a pattern from a Tilda book. That was not a success, but that doesn't matter, I only have one embroidery needle anyway!





I did warn you: the needlebook was a bit of a failure...

I still have a few fabric pieces left and I am going to make an another bag from the birdcage part. I like the print a lot, so I need to think carefully what kind of bag I would use before I make it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...