Saturday 10 April 2010

More dishcloths...

I know: boring! But I have not been very productive lately, so I have concentrated mainly on necessary items. I promised to crochet a dishcloth for my mother-in-law and also felt that I need a few more for myself as well. Now I have used up all my bamboo yarns, so if I want to make more of these, I need to go shopping... Maybe some new colours this time?


You might notice a certain tiny heart in the dishcloth that has been dged with pink. I think it looks very cute! That one is actually going to my mother-in-law. The green-edged one has a lace trim, the pattern is from my elementary school craft book and should be made with a lot thinner yarn. But I think it adds some character to the otherwise a bit dull dishcloth.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...