Tuesday 3 May 2011

Birdhouses


My phone's camera seems to be broken, all pictures are so blurry that it's not worth to posting any of them here. So in case you are wondering, I have sewn, knitted and crocheted during the past month or so but have not been able to post. I guess I really need to buy a camera soon.

Anyway, here's one project that I did almost a month ago: birdhouses! I got the tutorial from Just Call Me Martha and just glued away. I used my glue gun for the first time ever and got immediately addicted: so easy! My (or actually Emma's) birdhouses don't open, I glued them shut.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there anything you would not do?

Meiju said...

Ihania!! Tosi hauskoja!

Tuia said...

Anonymous: Well, I don't like to do anything too difficult or time consuming, so yes there is, LOL. Otherwise I'm willing to try anything cute or fun.

Kiitos, Meiju :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...