Monday 24 January 2011

Pompom hat

Pattern: Adapted from Kaitaliina's pattern (in Finnish)
Yarn: Gedifra Diandra (colour:02605)
Needles: 6

Isn't she lovely? She is Emma's godmother Paula and I made her a hat as a Christmas present. I had a lot of problems at first adjusting the needle sizes, needed stitches and what not,  and I ended up using too small needles anyway. The hat required 150gr of yarn (because of the needle size, right?) and is really thick  and warm, and a bit tight. I am hoping that it loosens a bit, though. But I like the hat and I am going to make another one with the same pattern and yarn. This time I am adjusting the needle size a bit...



2 comments:

Wendy said...

What a great hat, I love it! Nice colour too.

The SPANGLER said...

What a gorgeous hat... I always have wished I could knit better & faster but I always seem to gravitate back to my sewing machine!
I wanted to invite you to take part in my giveaway to win a $30 voucher to Shop @ SpaNGle...

The Quick Unpick Giveaway

...hope you come by!

Cheers
The Spangler @
The Quick Unpick

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...