Monday 7 February 2011

Another pompom hat

 Pattern:  Kaitaliina's pattern (in Finnish)
Yarn: 7 veljestä (colour 553)
Needles: 4

In case you were wondering where I have been, the answer is that I have just been too busy with work to make anything. Well, actually I have made something but I have had no time to take pictures and blog about them. Besides, the weather has been amazing: not too cold and not too wet either, lots of snow and sun, so we have been out a lot. Yep, sun has returned, yay! Evidence is in the picture :)

The hat looks like it's neon pink but in reality it is a lovely shade of fuchsia. Loved the colour but unfortunately the colour does not love my pale complexion. Luckily this hat is not for me! This time I followed the pattern faithfully and the end result is much better than the first one I made.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...