Friday 20 April 2012

Massimo Dutti


We went to London a few week's back and I bought a new bag. Very affordable one, I might say, from Massimo Dutti. Massimo Dutti is my favourite store and wherever we go, I check beforehand whether there is a Massimo Dutti store there. Lovely clothes, shoes, bags, and accessories. This time I wanted to get something really practical and got this dark blue leather bag with a long strap. It is surprisingly roomy, I could put there my camera, sunglasses, wallet, makeup bag, map, mobile phone, and all kinds of bits and pieces and everything fit nicely.



 
These pictures were taken in Vapiano, which is a really nice Italian restaurant chain. I have previously visited Vapiano in Tallinn, Estonia and was pleasantly surprised to find one near Tate Modern in London. Vapiano is a fast casual restaurant with a twist - customers use a card to personally order their food or drinks from the bar or from the individual fresh pizza, pasta or salad stations.



Emma ate pasta with pesto. A huge bowl of pasta, she only ate a small portion of it... There was a children's menu available but she wanted pesto and that is what she got :)


 I ate pasta as well, with rocket, pine nuts, salami, ricotta cheese and white wine. Delicious! Apparently so good that I did not even have time to look up from my plate! Oh well...





2 comments:

Petriina said...

Tummansininen on hyvä laukkuväri ! Meinasin sortua isoon t.sin Furlaan, mutta otinkin sitten beigen... Massimo Dutti on tosiaan kivoja juttuja, saako sitä Suomesta ollenkaan ?

Tuia said...

Mun mielestä Massimo Duttia ei saa vielä ainakaan Suomesta. Se on samaa perhettä Zaran kanssa, joten kai se nyt joskus ainakin tänne ilmaantuu :)

Melkein ostin sieltä toisenkin laukun, mutta se ei ollut pieni ja ei olisi mahtunut matkalaukkuun, joten sinne jäi :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...