Thursday 22 December 2011

Waiting for the real winter...


Pattern: Knitted accessories by Novita (in Finnish)
Yarn: Donegal Luxury Tweed Aran by Debbie Bliss
Needles: 3,5 dpns (should have used smaller needles...)


Wow. It has been a while since I posted anything here. Sorry about that. I have been too busy to photograph anything even though I have made all sorts of crafts. And then when I finally managed to photograph something (over a month ago...) it took me quite a while to blog about it. Sorry again :)


Enough apologies, I hope! It is over midnight and I am exhausted, so I'll just let these pictures show off my work. One thing I have to mention, though: The whole set is a bit big for Emma, but that does not matter. I am planning to add a lining to the hat, it would make the hat warmer and tighter.



A month ago, there was at least some promise of a white Christmas, since the ground was frozen in these pics. Now, it's just hopelessly wet everywhere. I'll try to post once more before Christmas and after the holidays are over I can hopefully start posting about all the Christmas presents I knitted.

One more picture of my darling girl!
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...