Wednesday 28 December 2011

Baby blue for my baby


I had an old cashmere sweater that unfortunately did not fit me anymore. I decided to chop it in pieces and make a hat and a cowl. After I had made those, I still had enough leftovers for fingerless gloves but then I got lazy and got rid of the sweater remnants.

 

The pattern for the hat is taken from an old Me&I hat my daughter has. It has the perfect shape and fits both me and my girl. Emma loves this set, but I think this super soft kit is for me - everyday luxury, free of charge!

3 comments:

lisbetk said...

lovely color :)

Bridget said...

What a good idea, my old cashemere sleeps for years in my cupboard, impossible to throw it nor wear it, you found the solution but I do not know if I shall be also talented... Your daughter must be happy in this sweetness, she looks great!!
Happy New Year 2012!

Tuia said...

Thanks lisbetk!

Happy New Year, Bridget, to you as well! I love my old, good quality knits and have been hoarding those for years. I am so glad to finally be bold enough to use them for something nice. Should have done that ages go!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...